Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm going to be completely honest, I'm addicted to fashion. I love it. I cannot get enough of it. I buy just about every magazine related to fashion to include the "In Touch" and "UsWeekly" types just to get a feel of what people are wearing and what's trending. I especially love People's StyleWatch magazine. I watch E! News to catch a glimpse of what celebrities are wearing too. I'm telling you I cannot get enough of it. I'm a junkie, admittingly.
So, because I love fashion so much and putting pieces together to create daily fabulous masterpieces, I decided to blog about it. I really do take time and effort when I'm deciding what to wear and it has become a passion of mine. My friends and family have come to notice and compliment me on what I'm wearing and always ask where I find my pieces. Then the love of my life gave me the last push and told me I should blog about it and put it out there for everyone to see. So that's what I'm doing.
Not only will my blog include what I am obsessing over at the time, but I will promise to include where I purchase all my pieces, their cost, and any look alikes that I can find online.
Also, being that I am confident in my passion for fashion, I 100% welcome and encourage all questions and/or comments about what's currently trending or how to improve your look.
Now this is not a blog for someone who is a frequent consumer of super high end pieces, unless you want to see how to dress for less. I am a frequent shopper, yet I am on a very low budget. I treat myself to pricey items from time to time if I can't resist, but usually I buy from the sale rack or from other lower end stores. I love Target and TJMaxx and Forever21 but my go to stores are Dillards and Express and I can't live without UrbanOutfitters. The bottom line is, I piece together items from all over, and from all price ranges, and from all types of styles. I don't stick to one type of style, I'm all over the place, but all of my looks are casually charming!
I hope you enjoy my posts and get a kick out of fashion like I do. I will be posting some looks soon!

4 comments:

  1. You have me waiting!! This sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited to see what you will show! I love fashion but sometimes have a hard time figuring out what will look good on me. I think you should also post about what clothes look good on different body types! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle! For sure I will definitely do that, I have a hard time finding items fitting my proportions too so I will keep that in mind when posting.

    ReplyDelete